Case Pick Warehouse Associate
Immediate Openings! $17.50-$18.50/hr!
- $1 night shift differential
- $2 weekend differential
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Generally prefer 0-2 years experience preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills required.
• Must be, able to operate a variety of equipment such as a forklift and a computer, and have strong organizational, inventory, and accounting skills.
• Must be able to read, decode, and decipher freight coding; operate hand truck and forklift; in some cases perform tasks in inclement weather conditions.
• Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination.
• Read, decode, and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracing process.
• Reconcile driver pick up and delivery manifests.
• Label, weigh, and dimensionalize freight.
• Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports.
• Responsible for inventory, rotation, and inspection of freight held in the warehouse.
• Complete required documentation.
• Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of warehouse.
• Label shipments and product.
• Assemble product.
• Prepare shipments and boxes for shipping.